An eclectic group of individuals who have two things in common: faith in Jesus and a connection to St. John's College. Here we gather, across time and space, to carry on a dialogue.
Saturday, April 22, 2006
Hello from Matt Talamini!
Posted by Matt Talamini at 8:24 AM
Hello, everybody! My name is Matt Talamini, Annapolis class of 2005. I don't really know what to say. Hmmm... A brief bio, I suppose. Here:

I am a Conservative Protestant Christian who has spent the year since graduation as a proffesional computer nerd. I have an ongoing project to create a computer program that writes poetry (This is not easy to do, and I have not succeeded yet). My favorite philosophical book (Besides the B.I.B.L.E.) was Kant's Critique of Judgement, which I had a precept on. If I could take one thing out of my burning house, it would be my hard drive(s).

Is that the sort of thing you wanted, Kristi?
1 Comments
Show All/Hide All
  Comment by Blogger Kristi at 12:21 PM, April 22, 2006
yea, that's perfect. ;)
(hide this comment)