An eclectic group of individuals who have two things in common: faith in Jesus and a connection to St. John's College. Here we gather, across time and space, to carry on a dialogue.
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
yea, you already know me...
Posted by Kristi at 8:47 AM
... but since I was asking everyone else for a brief bio/intro, I thought I better do one myself too. So I'm Kristi, some call me Miss K, or just Meador. I am from Annapolis class of 2004. I currently live in Kentucky, home to Ale-8 and lots of horses and beautiful rolling hills. It's great, but I miss the water, the sailing and rowing that I enjoyed while at St. John's. I like photography and used to run the darkroom in Annapolis... ::shameless self-promotion:: check out my photos here. (Can't say they're all worthy of hanging on your wall, though. I am not sure the digital realm is wholly good for me... this is also a hot button topic with me :) )

Currently I am a member at a Presbyterian Church in America congregation, www.tcpca.org. I used to be afraid of walking into the doors of a church - any church - but that all changed about 10 years ago.

Since St. John's I've been working misc office jobs, biding my time until I figured out what my next big step would be... and it turns out the next big step is moving to Belarus. (Yea, you might want to pull a map out for that one...) I've been reading classic lit and theology/philosophy... revisited Augustine, Rousseau, Kierkegaard... but otherwise I've been reading new authors. Can't say I have a real favorite Program book, but maybe The Brothers Karamazov comes close... speaking of which, I have a dog named Alyosha. He's an Australian shepherd-border collie mix. Super cute and crazy. As for more contemporary theologians, I enjoy C.S. Lewis.
That's it for now. Further inquiries welcome. Also, keep the bios coming! ;) Or any random fun or conversational stuff...
0 Comments
Show All/Hide All